Boost security while reducing administration time and costs
With SafePoint®, organizations can dramatically streamline Safeguard security administration, while enabling administrators to gain better control over security policies and mechanisms.
Download your free trial Software, Manuals and get regular product updates in our Customer Center.
Contact us to request a formal proposal directly from comForte.
- NEW: Keystroke Logging (KSL)
- SafePoint/KSL provides NonStop keystroke auditing and reporting. It enables organizations to track and monitor all access to network resources and card holder data helping them to achieve PCI DSS compliance.
- Centralized Administration of Multiple Systems
- By centralizing and significantly streamlining administration, SafePoint enables one person to manage security across all of an enterprise's NonStop Systems.
- Robust Reporting
- By offering a centralized, intuitive vehicle for auditing and reporting on all NonStop security transactions, SafePoint significantly streamlines the process of preparing for and undertaking auditing and compliance initiatives.
- Real-Time Alarms and Analysis
- Provides real-time alarms of security events, enabling administrators to effectively and quickly act on the security data being tracked.
- Robust Security Controls
- With capabilities for synchronizing security policies across all HPE NonStop systems, linking personnel data to Safeguard data, and much more, SafePoint® enables organizations to strengthen their overall security posture.
Sophisticated Keystroke Logging and Reporting
Logging mechanisms and the ability to track user activities are critical in preventing, detecting, or minimizing the impact of a data compromise. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) requires that all access to network resources and cardholder data is tracked and monitored. Specifically, it requires that “All actions taken by any individual with root or administrative privileges” are logged.
SafePoint/KSL provides organizations with the right tools to be able to record and to report on all user keyboard activity on HPE NonStop systems. SafePoint/KSL can be configured based on individual users or groups. SafePoint/KSL is tightly integrated into the following comForte or HPE products: SecurSH, SecurTN, and NonStop SSH. By being integrated with a component which fully replaces TELSERV, SafePoint/KSL ‘sees’ all keystrokes right at the source and does not rely on having to configure a ‘substitution TACL object’.
- PCI DSS compliance
- SafePoint/KSL tracks and monitors all access to network resources and card holder data helping organizations to achieve PCI DSS compliance.
- Easy installation and flexible configuration
- Determine the level of detail for logging (input only, only first few lines of output etc.) and criteria (which users and/or Aliases to log)according to your requirements
- Comprehensive reporting facility
- The integration of keystroke logs and Safeguard audit logs provides meaningful and informative reports
SafePoint KSL Part 1 - Why to invest time and money in Key Stroke Logging
Do you know who is doing what on your HPE NonStop?
SafePoint KSL Part 2 - How SafePoints works and what the reports look like
SafeGuard Security Administration Auditing and Alerting with SafePoint (Webinar)